Fault Passage Indicator
Fault Passage Indicators are useful for Failure Detecting and Condition-Monitoring in Power-Distribution Networks. The main function of fault passage indicating system is to identify faults occurring in the downstream section from the point of its installation in the medium voltage system. This is achieved by continuous monttoring of voltage presence and current flow In medium voltage line.
- Permanent Earth-faults : Indication of permanent earth-faults by double blinking of the Earth fault LED.
- 2nd short-circuit pass-through : Indication of a second short-circuit passing through by double blinking of the respective short-circuit LED
- Separate fault response delays: The fault response delay for short-circuits & earth-faults can be adjusted individually.
- Optional three relay contacts: The indicator can be equipped with two remote contact relays to indicate earth-faults and short-circuits separately and one contact for FPI healthy on battery.
- Optional power supplies : 24 V DC power supply wlth lithium rechargeable battery backup.
Specification : SHEET
- Adjustable phase to phase short-circuit trip current 200/ 400/ 500/ 600/ 800/1000A (+-10 %)
- Adjustable phase to phase Earth-fault tip current :10/ 20 /40 / 60 / 80 /100 * A (+-10 %)
- Adjustable short circuit response delay time 80 / 100 / 120 / 160 *ms
- Adjustable earth fault response delay earth-fault adjustable: 80 /100 /120 /160 * ms
- Indications Red Indication for short circuit and earth fault and yellow for battery low
- Manual push button Is provided to Reset of the Indicator
- On site function test
- Protection class; CT's IP67
- EMI according to IEC 1000-4-2, IEC 1000-4-3
- Operation temperature range -25°C to +70°C
- SCADA contact - 1 - Change-over contact
- 2-Optional NO contact for separate earth-fault and short-circuit indication
- 3 - Permanent/ wipe contact can be selected on site by a dip switch, time 100 m sec max. 230 V AC/ max. 2 A / max. 30 W